عنوان مقاله [English]
Rural tourism is one of the forms of tourism that has attracted many tourists through natural, historical and cultural attractions, and it is important to improve the economic, social and cultural conditions of rural areas. It should be acknowledged that all villages of the country are not capable of developing the tourism industry. For this reason, the Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization has selected a group of villages with tourism capability as the villages of tourism destination, which has a natural, historical and cultural potential. To attract tourists as well as investing. In this research, the descriptive-analytic research method has been used. In this research, after defining the main criteria (natural attraction, human attraction, accessibility, infrastructure, services and land) as well as the identification of the following criteria, weighing them Using experts 'and experts' opinions, weights of each of the criteria were determined using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) and then the priority of six tourism tourism villages of South Khorasan Province was determined using TOPSIS multi-criteria decision-making method. Accordingly, the results of the research showed that the village of Chenest is the first priority of the villages of the tourism destination of the province due to the presence of natural and historical attractions, and because of having natural and historical potential in the tourism sector requires more attention to the capital In the area of infrastructure, the Afin village was ranked as the last priority (sixth) in this prioritization. Finally, a solution has been proposed to activate tourism services in target villages.
16. خسروجردی، مدینه و نوری پور، مهدی، (1395)، تحلیل سازههای موثر بر نگرش روستائیان در خصوص گردشگری روستایی در بخش درودزن شهرستان مرودشت، فصلنامه راهبردهای توسعه روستایی، جلد3، شماره3، صص316-303.
18. Abby Liu, Geoffrey Wall. (2006). Planning tourism employment: a developing country perspective, Tourism Management,Vol 40, No 27.
19. Bertolini,M., M.,Braglia ,(2006), Application of the AHP methodology in making a proposal for a public work contract, 17 January.
20. Dambatta, A.B. Farmani, R. Javadi, A. Evans, B.M. (2009), The Analytical Hierarchy Process for Contaminated Land Management. Advanced Engineering Information 23, 433-441.
21. Deng,Jinyang, King, Brian and Thomas, Bauer, (2002), Evaluation natural attractions for tourism, Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. 29, No. 2, pp. 422–438.
22. Djekic, S. (2007), Some Structures and Principles of Sustainable Rural Tourism; Available on ceeol. com/ aspx/ getdocument. aspx? Logid = 5& id288 - 9627.
23. falak , Sh and Ch, Lomay and Y, Alvin.(2014): A repositioning strategy for rural tourism inMalaysia, Procardia _ social and behavior sciences, V:144,p:412-415.
24. Fathali, J. Mirjalali, F.(2009), Site selection of airport in Semnan province using TOPSIS. Bulletin of transportation 4, 1-10.
25. Harrison,D.&Schipani,S, (2007),Lao Tourism and Poverty Alleviation: community – Based Tourism and the private sector,Current Issusin Tourism,10(213),194 -230.
26. Inskeep, E. (1991), Tourism planning: anintegrated and sustainabl development approach, Van Nostand Reinhold, New York.
27. Liu, A, (2006), Tourism in rural areas: Kedah, Malaysia, Tourism Manage. Vol.27, pp.878-889.
28. Nastaran, M. Abolhasani, F. Izadi, M. (2010), Application of TOPSIS Technique in determination of preference of sustainable development in urban regions. Journal of Geography and environment planning 21, 83-100.
30. Reinholde TK. Diara A.(2000), The role of the tourism in development planning, Department of Business Management.
31. Saaty, TL. (1980), The Analytic Hierarchy Process, Mcgraw-Hill, NEW York.
32. Taherkhani, M.(2007), Application of TOPSIS Technique in determination of preference for establishment of agriculture industries in rural regions. Journal of economic research 6, 28-37.