عنوان مقاله [English]
The present study was carried out to evaluate the human development indicators in the districts of the city of Divandareh in Kurdistan province based on the components (place of purchase of people's needs, educational, cultural and recreational, religious, political-administrative, electricity, gas and water, health and medical, The research method is descriptive-analytical. Information gathering is done using library resources. The models used in this research are HDI model-rank-size model that is used to measure the rate The spatial equilibrium between distribution of services and population in the rural district of this city is what was found in the research findings. Shows that it is R = 789 /. It can be said that there are balance between population and services in the districts of Diwandreh, which is the largest difference in the Saral village, which has a demographic population with a low ranking, but in terms of services According to the HDI Human Development Index, the human indices of the districts of Divandareh city were studied. Accordingly, the districts of Qarateh, Saral, Suburbs, Chehel Cheshmeh, Zarrineh, Kaleh, Khani Sweet and Iatoo ranked first to eighth Developed in the villages of the city of Yen.
10. ضرابی، اصغر، ابراهیم مولوی (1388)، تحلیل شاخص های توسعه در شهرستان های استان همدان، 59- نشریه آمایش محیط، شماره 5، صفحات51-65
11. مولانا، حمید )1387)، اطلاعات عالمگیر و ارتباطات جهانی، ترجمه حسین برجیان، قم: انتشارات موسسه آموزشی و پژوهشی امام خمینی.35
13. Apostil ache, M. A., 2014, Regional Development in Romania–From Regulations to Practice. Procedia Economics and Finance, No. 8, pp. 35-41
14. Arthur C.N and teal. (1994) the relief regional development management in central city, Revitalization, Journal of Planning Literature, vole & No 4.May.
15. Huntington, Samuel P (1984), will more countries become democratic? Political Science Quarterly, vole 99, No. 2.