عنوان مقاله [English]
Tourism as a source of income and employment at the national level could be a strategy for economic development in the national territory. Tourism, especially at a time when profits are falling activity in other economic sectors, A good alternative for them and a strategy for development. On this basis, the main reason for the development of tourism over low wages and provide new employment opportunities and social developments in the local community. Conducting targeted research, demonstrate the carrying capacity (receive tourists) in Sistan tourist spots of steps to improve its capacity and that the Play Button What ways can be done. Methodology This study was descriptive and can be used to calculate the ecological, According to the formula provided by the World Conservation Union of Nature and Natural Resources and to estimate the carrying capacity of natural and cultural areas for tourism purposes two types of physical carrying capacity was calculated and real bearing. To analyze the information and provide tourism development strategy Sistan plain strategic model rides (SOAR) is used as a management complements the research pans growth and development of regional tourism plan is Hazrjht. The study area is the limiting factor Hurricane tourism, Shhrsvkhth a significant role as it is a tourist area. The results make it possible that with respect to the original planners of areas such as wetlands plain, Havmnatq semi-natural and historical wells around it would provide Sistan Plain tourism boom
1. Determine the bearing capacity of tourism to sustainable development of tourism in Qeshm Island. Persian Gulf National Conference, Press Centre (SID).
2. The actual carrying capacity and effective carrying capacity of Chahoo residential complex in protected area in Geno, heritage and tourism magazine.
3. Determine the capacity of tourism in desert areas of Iran, journal of tourism studies.
4. Strategic planning of urban tourism development using strategic model, teacher of humanities and spatial planning.
5. Development of rural tourism, Tehran university press.
6. Check the carrying capacity of tourist with the approval of the host community, human geography research.
7. Principles of sustainable ecotourism and tourism Tehran, Allame Tabatabaiee University.
8. Cultural Heritage organization
9. Country statistic site
10. Zahedan meteorology site.
11. Tourism carrying capacity assessment in the protected area of Caesar at Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province.
12. Estimation carrying capacity psychosocial sustainable tourism in only places and energetic, journal of ecology.
13. Tourism geography, Payame noor university Press.
14. Essay on the concepts and estimation methods of carrying capacity and provide an overall assessment based on the experience strategic planning of tourism development in Abbas Abad Valley, Ganjname, Hamedan, journal of fine arts.
15. Combining the concepts of carrying capacity in the process of planning and urban management, environmental sciences
16. Assessing the carrying capacity of tourism in the city Mashhad, the sixth national conference of planning and urban management, with an emphasis on the components of the Islamic city.
17. Determining the actual physical carrying capacity for tourism activity in the area of Oshtoran Kooh
18. Review and introduction of recreational carrying capacity, ecological journal.
Coccossis، H. Maxa, A. 2002."Defining Measuring and Evaluating Carrying Capacity in European Tourism Destinations "،final report, Environmental planning Laboratory of the University of the Aegen.
Cooke, K .1982. "Guidelines for socially appropriate tourism development in British Columbia" Journal for Travel Research.21 (1) 22-28.
Garrigos Simon Fernando J., Narangajavana Yeamduan, Palacios Marques Daniel (2004), Carrying capacity in the tourism industry, a case study of Hengistbury Head, Tourism Management. Vol 25 (2), pp. 275–288.
Hall, C, M .1999. "Sustainable Tourism – A Geographical Perspective"، Addition Wesley Longman ، New York. pp:388
Hom Haacke. L (2001). Using SWOT for Project Planning Sessions, PN.3 Hughes. A. Tourism as sustainable Industry in the Rural Community of Arising, West Scotland, MSc Thesis, Napier University
Manning, R., Wang, B.Valliere, W., Lawson, S. and Newman, P.(2002). Research to estimate and manage carrying capacity of a tourist attraction: a study of Alcatraz island, Journal of Sustainable Tourism,10(5): 388- 40.
Santiago, L. E., A. Gonzales-Caban & J. Loomis (2008) A Model for Predicting Daily Peak Visitation and Implications for Recreation Management and Water Quality: Evidence from Two Rivers in Puerto Rico, Environmental Management. 41: 904-14
Saveriades, A., 2000. Establishing the social Tourism carrying capacity for the tourist resorts of the east coast of the Republic of Cyprus. Tourism Management, 21:147–156.
Schwartz, Z. 2012. "Visitation Capacity – Constrained Tourism Destinations: Exploring Revenue Management at a National Park ", Tourism Management (33) pp: 500 – 508.
Stavros, J., & G. Saint, (2010). SOAR: Linking Strategy and OD to Sustainable Performance" in W.J. Rothwell, J.M. Stavros, R. Sullivan & A. Sullivan (Eds.), Practicing Organization Development: A Guide for Leading, San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass Change, Pp. 377-394