- Aqa Ebrahimi Samani, B., Makoei, A., Sadrelahijani, M. (2008), Iranian Company challenges evaluation in oil and gas projects by using DEMATEL method, Sharif, 45:121-129 [Persian].
- Aras, H.S., Erdogmus and E., Koc. (2004), Multi-criteria selection for a wind observation station location using analytic hierarchy process. Renew Energ. 29(8): 1383-1392.
- Ashornezhad, Q., Faraji Sabokbar, H., Alavi Panah, K., Nami, M. (2011), New bank and credit and financial institution branches location using fuzzy analytical network process, Urban Planning and Research, 7(2): 1-20 [Persian].
4- - Ashornezhad, Q. Taheri, M. Abaspour, R. (2012). Using Fuzzy Analytic Network Process (FANP) to dentify the optimum location of city waste transfer stations in Esfahan, Iran, Environmental, 3(39): 165-177 [Persian].
5- - Asqarpour, M. (2003), Group decision and game theory with approach to operations research, Tehran University, Tehran [Persian].
- Büyüközkan, G., Çifçi, G. (2012), A novel hybrid MCDM approach based on fuzzyDEMATEL, fuzzy ANP and fuzzy TOPSIS to evaluate green suppliers. Expert Systems with Applications, 39(3): 3000-3011.
6- - Cinar, N. (2010). A decision support model for bank branch location selection. Int.J. Hum. Soc. Sci., 5(13): 846-851.
- Falamaki, M. (1987), Cities of Iran development Article, Jahad DaneshgahiPuplications, 10 [Persian]. - Faraji Sabokbar, H., Alavi Panah, K., Nami, M., Ashornezhad, Q. (2013), Evaluation Banks credit and financial institutions location in sixth region of Tehran
using DEMATEL and analytic network process method, Research in Human Geography, 3(45): 94-114 [Persian]
7- - Fernandez, I. M.C. Ruiz. (2009). Descriptive model and evaluation system to locate sustainable industrial areas. J. Clean. Prod., 17(1): 87-100.
8- - Goli, E., Olfat, L., Fokerdi, R. (2010). Bank ATMs location using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) case study: Keshavarzi bank branches in tenth region of Tehran, Geography and Development, 18, 93-108 [Persian].
9- - Hung, Y.H., Chou, S.C.T., Tzeng, G.H. (2006). Using a fuzzy group decision approach-knowledge management adoption. In APRU DLI 2006 conference,University of Tokyo, Japan, 8-10 November.
- Jafarnezhad, A., Ahmadi, A., Maleki, M. (2011), Lean manufacturing evaluation using a combined Fuzzy DEMATEL and ANP approach, Industrial ManagementStudies, 20(8): 1-25 [Persian].
- Kabotari, J., Daryanavard, E. (2012), Using AHP and TOPSIS method in bank branches location, Third National Conference on Industrial Engineering andSystems [Persian].
- Kramer, R.L. (1971), Forecasting bank branches growth patterns. J. Bank Res., 1(4): 17-27.
10- - Lee, W.-S., Huang, A. Y., Chang, Y.-Y., Cheng, C.-M. (2011), Analysis of decision making factors for equity investment by DEMATEL and Analytic Network Process. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(7): 8375-8383. http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1016/j.eswa.2011.01.027
- Min, H. (1989). A model-based decision support system for locating bank. Inform.Manage. 17(4): 207-215.
11- - Moalemi, H., Nejati, Sh. (2012), Prioritizing gas supply to villages using Fuzzy ANP and DEMATEL method, Ninth National Conference on Industrial Engineering- Morrison, P. S., O’Brien, R. (2001). Bank branch closures in New Zealand: the application of a spatial interaction model. Applied Geography, 21(4): 301-330.
- Philip S. Morrison, P. (2001). Bank branch closures in New Zealand: the application of a spatial interaction model. Applied Geography 21: 501-550.
12- - Rahgan, S., Mirzazadeh, A. (2012), A new method in the location problem using Fuzzy evidential reasoning. Research Journal of Applied Science, Engineering andTechnology, 4: 4636-4645.
13- - Saaty, T.L. (1999). Fundamentals of the analytical network process, Proceeding ofISAHP 1999, Aug. 12-14, Kobe, Japan.
- Saaty, T.L. (2001). Decision making with dependence and feedback: Analytic Network Process, RWS Publisher, Pittsburg, PA.
- Saeidi, H., Najafi, A. (2010). Analytic Network Process (ANP) application in prioritizing herds exit from the forest, and organizing Woodmans (Case study: Sary babakoh, second watershed of Gilan), Iran Forest, 4(2): 309-321 [Persian].
- Shafiei Rodposhti, M. Emami, M. Malekshahi, F. (2013). Pathology banking sanctions using Fuzzy DEMATEL approach, Financial Engineering and ExchangeManagement, 16: 51-73 [Persian].
- Shekoei, H. (1996). New knowledges in the geography philosophy, Tehran, GitaShenasi Puplications [Persian].
- Shieh J.I, Wu H.H., Huang K.K. (2010), A DEMATEL method in identifying key success factors of hospital service quality.Knowledge-Based Systems, 23: 277–282.
14- - Stevenson, W.J. (1993). Production Operations Management. 4th Edn, Richard D.Irwin., Homewood.
15- - Tzeng, G.H., Chiang C.H., Li, C.W. (2007), Evaluating intertwined effects in elearning programs: A novel hybrid MCDM model based on factor analysis and DEMATEL Expert Systems with Applications, 32 (4): 1028-1044.
16- - Tzeng, G.H. M.H., Teng, J.J., Chen S., Opricovic. (2002), Multi criteria selection for a restaurant location in Taipei. Int. J. Hospit. Manage. 21(2): 171-187.
17- Vujanović, D., Momčilović, V., Bojović, N., Papić, V. (2012), Evaluation of vehicle fleet maintenance management indicators by application of DEMATEL and ANP. Expert Systems with Applications, 39(12): 10552-10563.
18- - Wolfslehner, B. H. Vacik & M.J. Lexer. (2005). Application of the analytic network process in multi-criteria anlysis of sustainable forest management, Forest Ecologyand Management, 207: 157-170.
- Wu, C.R. C.T. Lin. H.C. Chen. (2007). Optimal selection of location for Taiwanese hospitals to ensure a competitive advantage by using the analytic hierarchy process and sensitivity analysis. Build. Env. 42(3): 1431-1444.
19- - Wu, W. W. (2008). Choosing knowledge management strategies by using a combined ANP and approach. Expert Systems with Applications, 35(3), 828-835.
- Yang, J. L., & Tzeng, G.-H. (2011). An Integrated MCDM technique combined with DEMATEL for a novel cluster-weighted with ANP method, Expert Systems with Applications, 38(3), 1417–142.
- Zebardast, A. (2010). Analytical Network Process (ANP) application in urban planning, Fine Arts -Architecture and Urban Planning, 41, 79